Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Adventures

The weekend before Christmas we went on a Santa (and Santa's helpers) club crawl. Being that we had the best costumes, we got to carry the flag between locations.


Christmas Eve (day) was spent on the beaches of Koh Samet... with beach styled decorations and Santa hats.


Christmas Day was spent teaching (Buddhist school), but I was showered with gifts and cards from all of my students.


I went to Outback Steakhouse for Christmas dinner with the Baylor crew, sang Christmas songs at the table, and did a Sic 'Em Bears. The Sic 'Em created a Baylor alumni frenzy as other Baylor grads, who happened to be eating at the same restaurant, came out of the woodworks. It was magical.


After eating dinner, I rushed home to open presents on Skype with my family... and although I didn't have a tree as tall as my family's, it was a perfect mini tree for a mini apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment