Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Food Galore

Bangkok has a nice selection of street food: pork satay, ice cream sandwiches (served as ice cream in a bread bun), chicken on a stick, cotton candy, fried cashews. 7-11 also carries a variety of snacks: cookies, noodles, ice cream bars, cereal, lays (even sushi and seaweed flavors). But every day I CRAVE American food. Little "healthy" (processed and vitamin infused) food can be found in the city without paying an arm and a leg- thanks, but I'd rather keep my limbs.

And this is where my parents come in. The best part of being away from home is receiving large boxes filled with American snacks.

2 comments:

  1. Your picture looks like the ones we used to take of you after you came back from trick-or-treating! The same jubilant smile! I wish I could make out some of the stuff I sent you. I think I can see some marshmallow krispie treats and some welch's fruit snacks but the rest is a blur. Also, I thought I sent more than that. How much did you eat? Glad my gift made your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.its have fun ..you really enjoyed it..
    Kristina

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete